Education opportunity for the Burme

Subject: Education opportunity for the Burmese community

Program: Click here
<A HREF="http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/updatednews/Education.htm";>http:/
/www.student.ipfw.edu/~soem01/updatednews/Education.htm</A>
Program:Education opportunity for the Burmese community

T he program will be held under the sponsorship of the Burmese scholars at
Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne.

Purpose:

The Burmese Students who are studying at IPFW and other colleges and
universities want to promote educational awareness in the community.

We discussed about getting educational opportunity for all Burmese here in
Fort
Wayne, helping each other for their educational careers, and helping the
Burmese to seek education for their better lives.

The Burmese Students want to help the community in every possible ways. Please
join us in brainstorming ideas for the better lives of our community.

Education is your bridge to a life time of success!!!

We believe in people, all people, and we believe that each person has, to some
degree, the potential for leadership. Our task is to develop the leadership
skills in people first, so they can go on to work in other forms of leadership
community, economic, and political in the service of others.

Program Schedule:

Time: 12:00 noon

Place: WalbUnion, Room No G.21

Date: November 14, 1999