Terry Cottam, the "PepsiBoycott" Ma

Subject: Terry Cottam, the "PepsiBoycott" Man passed away: Special   Posting 11/9/1999

I am very sad to know that Terry was gone.  In 1992 I was invited by the
Canadian Friends of Burma to Canada where I met Terry.  He was a skinny man
but a lot of energy.  He told me about his idea to boycott Pepsi.  I was
amazed and gladly accepted his idea.  We want to a company which sold air
craft spare parts to the regime and question them about their product but
the manager found out that we were investigation their bussiness.  So we
were snap back and force to leave.  On the way back Terry was laughing very
hard and he said the manager was so funny.  We laugh together.  The next
day he organized the high school kids and we marched to the Burmese
embassy.   We demonstrated infront of the embassy for two hours.  I wish
Terry would live until we establish democratic system in Burma.

Htun Aung Gyaw