Information Sheet A-0646 (I)

Propaganda vs History

When a Jew of Auswitzh kisses a former SS officer of Germany, I will
recognize that humans are so forgetful of their past.  And I will
relinquish my all human senses for justice and love for truth because
the past of my nation and my people is my sole educator of truth and
justice.
Without history, no nationalism survives.
Without learning crimes in the past and remedying the losses associated
with them, we will see more crimes against communities in future.
Forgiving and Forgetting are not synonymous.
Is Daw Mya Mya Win asking every one with different opinions with the
same degree of love for nation to FORGET the past?
In the country where the regime is always obsessed with rewriting the
"true" history of the country, she has contributed another fake
historical document.
I wonder if Daw Mya Mya Win ever reads and thinks about what a history
means.  History records facts and evidences.
Things have actually happened and been happening.
You can't lie.
Lies are anti-history.  They have no place in history.
Lies should be treated as lies.
Those lies will be believed and promoted by those who are blind.
Hitler won one time because of his fabulous lies...then committed crimes
beyond humans' imagination.  Millions of his believers participated
that.  But, there is no single historical document which justifies what
the Nazis did to 6 millions of Jews is morally correct and can't be
avoided.  Because...
History records lies as lies.
Only truth will prevails at last. Because....History cannot be rewritten
backward.

Kyaw Kyaw Htut
Indiana