Declaration on attitude of New Mon (r)

Dear friend

The following statement is  wrritten by the SPDC. The real atittude of
NMSP's
statement on NLD is the one I posted it on Burmanet. If you didn't receive
it yet, I will send you another one.  If NMSP really did issue the
following statement, it will totally  against the will of majority of  Mon
people. Mon people
want
democracy and self-determination, not want the repressive regime which
cost thousands of Mon people lives.

With solidarity,

Pon Nya Mon
Monland Restoration Council