your I.D.

Dear all netter

Please check the below email out.   what a sick pathetic, peasant matality
 .....  this person,who wrote this utter non - sense,non - standard piece of
writing.Didn't even know how to spell properly.

He or she must understand that using a hotmail and having  easy shots on
people is absolutely  cheap and inmoral. Hope you understand what I am
getting at.I really do hope for you.     You need a help ....  mate .You
are sick..

Tomorrow is the deadline given to the military by NLD.

Yet you still have time to stick this around internet.No one appreciate you
sick joke. You better stop and get lost forever ,you ....  pig !!!!.

panyoma