New York demonstration for 8/8/88 a

Dear Friends and democracy lovers,

Civil Society for Burma (CSB) will be marking the 10th anniversary of the
8/8/88 democratic revolution in New York City.  Anybody wants to join with
us is wellcome.  We will demonstrate infront of Burmese embassy on August
8, 3pm to 6pm. The address of the Burmese Embassy is: No.10, East 77th
street, between 5th Ave and Medison Ave.  Join us on that significant day
and express your opinion to the shameless regime.  We will held play cards
and give speeches.  We warmly wellcome to those who want to join us and
express their feeling.

Solidarity

Civil Society for Burma (FBC)

Contact persons: