Who needs a speaker on Burma?

Dear friends of Burma (USA),

Since last fall, I have been traveling and speaking on the Burma situation at
university, college, and high school campuses throughout the country to
increase people?s awareness of what?s going on in Burma and to gain support
at the grassroots level movement. Being a student activist and first-hand
witness of the 1988 uprising, I believe that sharing my experience is one of
the best contributions that I can make to the free Burma movement, which is
now mobilizing not only in the US, but also internationally.

Most of the trips I took before were sponsored by Amnesty International
student chapters and local chapters. Now, schools are reopened for the fall,
and I am ready to restart my task for the 1996 school year.

Now I'd like to ask your help.  Could you please spread the word to the
people in your community that if their schools or groups would like to bring
speaker on Burma, I am willing to speak?  I am accessible through the
following address.  I really appreciate your assistance on this matter.

Thanking you in advance.

Ohmar Khin
Burmese Student Activist
Refugees International, Washington, DC

Work Tel: 202-828-0110, Fax: 202-828-0819
Home Tel: 301-424-6009, Fax: 301-424-1984

Email: freeburma@xxxxxxx