Sharing the information

Dear ALL,

I hope you remember NFB has taken up "Save the Salween campaign".
Although the name is Save the Salween, we ought to save all
Burmese rivers. The information I received from one of our supporters is
interesting though not a very good news.

May I share the information with you ?
It is as follows:

	Quote: I saw an interesting study on the Internet about dolphins in
	the Ayeyarwady and nearby waters.  It mentioned that some local fishermen
	were concerned that the fish were being hunted with explosives and were
	being shot by soldiers. The researchers concluded that this was indicative
	of a potential environmental disaster in Myanmar.

By the way, if any of you come across any Burmeses river data or anything
related to Burma water, please send it to me, thereby "Save the Salween!"

KEY WORDS: Irrawaddy, Chindwin, Sittaung, Salween, Thanlwin, Ayeyarwady,
Mu, Hlaing.

Thank you very much in advance.
Yours,
NiNi