Visit Aung San Suu Kyi Square in Am (r)

Subject: Re: Visit Aung San Suu Kyi Square in Amsterdam

Dear Mr. Nicholas Aye,

It is very good of you to post this explanation. I appreciate your
honesty and openess! It is all OK from my side. I think we all know the
technical problems which arise in very unexpected moments. All the best.

Sincerely yours,
Ni Ni

Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein     E-mail: nin@xxxxxx     Phone: +31 (0)15 2151729